As part of CE Awareness Week, here at NICE we have organised various different activities to ensure as many people as possible can take part!
- We have street collections in Kings Heath and Moseley on the 7th and 13th March
- Bag packs at Asda Kings Heath on the 13th and Tesco Five ways on the 14th
- Our adult participants are being asked to ‘Spring into action with fun at NICE’ on the afternoon of the 12th where they will take part in various activities, including an obstacle course and a Maltesers challenge!!!
- We are holding a seminar for professionals on the 11th March – ‘Mind the Gap’ – where we will share details about our services, as well as information on the development of CE and how it works alongside other services
- We have an Oriental evening on the 12th at Manhattan Suite and Bar at Broadway Casino. Our fundraiser Louise Watkins will be singing, as well as her sister Deborah Rose, click HERE to visit the website
Please help us make this week a success by taking part in as many of the above as you can!
For more information please contact Louise Watkins on 0121 442 5559 or email email@example.com