Do you work as an assistant in a CE environment? Would you like to gain a recognised qualification for the valuable work that you do?
Through our Conductive College, we run a part time course to qualify learners as a Level 3 Conductor Assistant, awarded through the Open College Network West Midlands.
The Certificate is made up of eight units, with each unit carrying three credits at Level 3. The units are:
• Introduction to Conductive Education
• Cerebral Palsy as a problem of learning
• Facilitation and the facilitators role
• Daily routine
• Purpose of task series
• Application of skills: Self-care
• Application of skills: Teaching children to move from one place to another
Each unit consists of two days teaching plus self-directed study. The units will be grouped together as two day sessions over eight blocks.
On successful completion of the course, a conductor assistant will be qualified to facilitate CE programs alongside a qualified Conductor.
For further information, please get in touch with Marie McCann at email@example.com or 0121 442 5556