- BA (Hons) Conductive Education Conductor Training
- OCN Level 3 Conductor Assistant
- Post Graduate Modules for Conductors
- Post Graduate Modules for Professionals
- OCN level 3 Parkinson’s Expert Carer
- OCN level 3 Stroke Expert Carer
- Professional Workshops
- Consultancy and Support
- Working in Partnership
- Library and Book Sales
The course is delivered part-time over a period of 12-18 months and whilst successful completion only will lead to the award of “Conductor Assistant”, credits can be gained for each unit successfully completed.
On successful completion of the course, a conductor assistant will be qualified to facilitate CE programs alongside a qualified Conductor.
For assistants not currently working within a CE environment other workshops/courses may be of interest.
Click here to visit the OCN website.
Please contact Marie McCann for more information about any of the above on 0121 442 5556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org