- BA (Hons) Conductive Education Conductor Training
- OCN Level 3 Conductor Assistant
- Post Graduate Modules for Conductors
- Post Graduate Modules for Professionals
- OCN level 3 Parkinson’s Expert Carer
- OCN level 3 Stroke Expert Carer
- Professional Workshops
- Consultancy and Support
- Working in Partnership
- Library and Book Sales
This course is designed for carers working in a nursing, residential or private home environment. The course is delivered part time and offers a wide range of practical techniques to enable a person with Parkinson’s to maximise their level of activity. By understanding how the condition affects the person and the wider implications of this in their daily life carers will be better placed to facilitate learning rather than replacing skills the person now finds difficult. This positive approach to caring will be beneficial for both the carer and the person receiving the support.
This course can be taught in any location providing there are a minimum of 10 learners.
Please contact Marie McCann for more information about any of the above on 0121 442 5556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org