- BA (Hons) Conductive Education Conductor Training
- OCN Level 3 Conductor Assistant
- Post Graduate Modules for Conductors
- Post Graduate Modules for Professionals
- OCN level 3 Parkinson’s Expert Carer
- OCN level 3 Stroke Expert Carer
- Professional Workshops
- Consultancy and Support
- Working in Partnership
- Library and Book Sales
This course is designed for carers working in a nursing, residential or private home environment. The course is delivered part time and offers a wide range of practical techniques to support the continued learning of a stroke survivor. Stroke survivors can and will learn for many many years post-stroke however in order to do this they need access to carers who truly understand their potential. This course is designed to help facilitate this learning by teaching the carer how to facilitate the individual’s journey towards greater independence.
This course can be taught in any location providing there are a minimum of 10 learners.
Please contact Marie McCann for more information about any of the above on 0121 442 5556 or email email@example.com