- BA (Hons) Conductive Education Conductor Training
- OCN Level 3 Conductor Assistant
- Post Graduate Modules for Conductors
- Post Graduate Modules for Professionals
- OCN level 3 Parkinson’s Expert Carer
- OCN level 3 Stroke Expert Carer
- Professional Workshops
- Consultancy and Support
- Working in Partnership
- Library and Book Sales
Conductive Education is a philosophy, one based on the human concept of potential, learning and development of skill. This approach complements a range of existing professional approaches in the field of neurological motor disorders. All courses and workshops are aimed at providing a new, innovative approach to people with movement disorders. This approach can enhance current thinking and practice for professionals in wider fields.
Courses are suitable for teachers, therapists, nurses, allied health care professionals and others working in the field.
In addition to courses and workshops we are also able to provide short lectures and/or presentations to groups of staff.
Please contact Marie McCann for more information about any of the above on 0121 442 5556 or email firstname.lastname@example.org